mario bros 3 movie mario bros 3 movie

pretty awful

but you seem young so like keep working at it
or an hero

iPhone iPhone

quite excellent

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

great job

just to adress all the people saying your crazy-i dont think shes crazy. her sense of humor is too good for her to be crazy, and also really shes just trying to make her flash intense and portray an exageration of what ran through hitlers mind.

Vehicle Vehicle

not too great

for the main reason that its too short. thanx for using my audio tho, sortof flattering

AIDSMcGuff responds:

Like I said, I'm not an animator and this really wasn't intended to be submitted to newgrounds.

He Stole My Teddy He Stole My Teddy

guud

guud job on dis one it was quite the funny movie

420 420

nice

my 4/20 sucked though :( i only smoked one bowl we couldnt find anybody to sell to us >:(

AcidX responds:

Our 4/20 didn't go to plan, but it wasn't crap ;P
Just so long as you smoked something ;D
Thanks for the review too =]

Awesome Video Games - Ep4 Awesome Video Games - Ep4

shut up

jesus christ i love retro games but all i could think about when i was watching this was shut up. just shut up. easy on the meth.

The Bunny Suicide Collab The Bunny Suicide Collab

this.is (funny)

dude im such a loser i kno

Meebs responds:

lol, thanks.

New Dubya-Doo Movies 2 New Dubya-Doo Movies 2

for the guy below me

dont take these movies so seriously. democrats dont hate republicans as a people, although some do, and same with the other way around. we are all entitled to an opinion and to express that opinion in whatever way we want, hence the first amendment. i thought this movie was funny but also stupid, both of which lowered my chances of actually taking this movie seriously.

ps. if ur making a point in how republicans arnt evil, dont say anything about the a-bomb. truman was a president that was not prepared to deal with presidency or world war 2, and made a decision to kill thousands of innocent lives, many of which probably didnt support the war.

Mario Television Mario Television

nice

at first i thought this was gonna be crap cuz the first clip was really junk, but it got a lot better.

Wurmy responds:

The first one I though was OK. But I personally like the last one. Thanks for the review anyways :D

-Wurmy1029